Since 2002, through its subsidiary, Sogliano Ambiente has been involved in the transport of non-hazardous waste from production plants to the Ginestreto center for treatment or disposal. The company, Sogliano Ambiente Trasporti, carries out the service with its own means and personnel and, when needed, collaborates with specialized and trusted third-party operators.
The waste, inside the vehicles, is tracked with a latest generation satellite system that allows you to know their position and the conditions in which they are traveling at any time, for the complete safety of operators and maximum protection of the environment.
Sogliano Ambiente Trasporti has a fleet of 20 vehicles and trailers and more than 200 containers (modular roll-off containers of different sizes) for the handling and transport of waste that allow it to manage the following services:
- Logistics and transport of waste to and from treatment, recovery and disposal plants;
- Transportation of leachate from the landfills served to the final purification plants;
- Coordination of operations of the phases of waste handling at the plants.
Sogliano Ambiente Trasporti has the following certifications:
- Registration according to Reg. EC / 1221/09 (EMAS) of the transport activity
- Certification according to the UNI ISO 14001 standard of the transport activity
- Certification according to the UNI ISO 9001 standard of the transport activity